Factory Husqvarna rider Cory Graffunder made the trek out to Sequatchie, Tennessee for the third annual Kenda Tennessee Knockout, America's toughest extreme enduro. Graffunder and his TXC310R tackled the wet and slippery course, and ended the day with a hard-fought third place finish at the Trials Training Center.
Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder hit the road for round two of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross series with one thing on his mind - podium. After starting the season with a modest seventh-place finish at the opening round, Graffunder was determined to improve his results, and he was able to do just that with a third-place finish, on the podium, at the Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento, California.
A homeland race, a gnarly endurocross course and a Red Bull twist added up to what Cory Graffunder called "a perfect day" at the Red Bull Rocks & Logs event in Calgary, Canada. The head-to-head competition took place at the Wild Rose MX Park, and despite some stiff competition from fellow Canadian pro racers, Graffunder dominated the day aboard his Husqvarna TXC310R.
Corona, CA - April 15, 2013 - Husqvarna racers were in action on both coasts of the United States over the weekend - Cory Graffunder in the West Hare Scrambles series and the Fred Andrews Racing (FAR) Husqvarna team at the Louisiana National Enduro. Hard work and fortitude led both teams to top-ten finishes with Graffunder taking fourth and FAR Husky's Andrew DeLong ending his day in eighth.
Corona, CA - March 11, 2013 - Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder was joined by Jaime Lanza and Brent Eastman this weekend at the Glen Helen 6 Hour - the opening round of the 2013 JBC Endurance Series - where the trio rode their FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310R to a solid podium finish.
Corona, CA - January 29, 2013 - Husqvarna Motorcycles North America (HMNA) enjoyed a very successful racing season in 2012, filled with highlights including Cory Graffunder's X Games medal, and XC2 racer Andrew Delong's historic overall podium finishes in the GNCC series. HMNA is proud to welcome back both Graffunder and Delong in 2013, along with accomplished team members who are poised for another landmark year.
For many years Canadian moto fans have been lamenting the fact that no Canucks race seriously south of the border, but that is not the case in off-road. At the forefront is Cory Graffunder and he has been plying his trade for several years and with great success.
- 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule Announced
- Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship - East Round #3
- Changes To The ISDE Team Canada Roster
- Motosport.com Holeshot Award in 450 Class Moto 2 Vaults Eli Tomac to First Career Premier Division Victory at Spring Creek
- Kevin and Tyler Podium at Sand Del Lee!
- 2015 SCOTT MX New Collection is lauching in Canada
- Sand Del Lee hosts Round 6 of Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals
- Atlantic MX Spring Series -Strang's MX
- CGRT 2014 Royal Distributing World Enduro Canada CXCC Report
- CMRC Women's Eastern Nationals
- Germany/ Munich/ Red Bull X-Fighters / Revolutionary riders, floating track, all-out action