From Monster Energy/Leading Edge/Kawasaki -
Kamloops, BC(June 11, 2012) For a second straight week in the 2012 Monster Energy CMRC Canadian Motocross Championships, the Monster Energy Leading Edge Kawasaki team has stood atop the podium in both classes as the series made it’s stop at the home of the Leading Edge team, Kamloops, British Columbia, for the second round of the series.
By Paul Jordan
The second stop on the CMRC Atlantic motocross spring series was at the Strang’s motocross park in Malden, New Brunswick. An impressive number of 376 racers showed up on what was more impressive were the 20 new riders that bought racing licenses.
Teddy Maier increased his lead while Kyle Beaton conqured the demons that have plagued him at Kamloops.
Kamloops, British Columbia (June 9, 2012) –Kamloops, BC was host to the second round of the Monster Energy Motocross Nationals series. Racers had to contend with extreme winds and a tough track, but Monster Energy Leading Edge Thor Kawasaki riders Matt Goerke and Teddy mair continued dominating their respective classes, extending their leads by winning all four of their motos.
Team Canada MX is proud to announce one of the eight nominees chosen to represent Canada at this year’s Motocross of Nations (MXON) in Lommel, Belgium September 30, 2012. Team Canada MX will help send three of the country’s top riders to compete at the single most important event on the World Motocross Calendar.
Irvine, CA (June 9, 2012) – Round two of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship, presented by Lucas Oil made a first ever stop to Northern California with KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak finding his way back to the top of the podium. He was joined by Monster Kawasaki’s Taylor Robert and GEICO Honda’s Kevin Rookstool. Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder made a last second pass on Mike Brown to take forth while Brown held onto fifth.
Large trophies, prizing at every round and Fox race team replica jerseys awarded to series champions!
Irvine, CA (June 7, 2012) – GEICO Honda backed Geoff Aaron has missed very few EnduroCross events since the first one was held in Las Vegas in 2004. He has a couple of main event wins, countless podium finishes and was the series runner up in 2009 and 2010. So it was very disappointing when a shoulder injury put him on the sidelines for the 2012 opening round. Although he is not back to 100%, he does plan to be back in action for the Sacramento round of the series coming up this weekend; Saturday, June 9th inside the Power Balance Pavilion.
- Marty Halmazna is set to return to Hard Enduro at Red Bull Sea to Sky
- Red Bull Rocks & Logs returns to Wild Rose MX Park in Calgary with all new format and features
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town