Corona, CA - April 3, 2013 - The Husqvarna 1-2-5 Challenge is just around the corner, and we can already smell the two-stroke exhaust! As a feature in Glen Helen's MTA 2-Stroke MX World Championship, Husqvarna is proud to sponsor the 125 Pro class. Eight different motocross publications will be competing in the race aboard Husky CR125s, along with teams from FMF and Pro Circuit. The victor in the battle for lightweight supremacy will not only be taking home the $1000 purse, but also a brand new 2013 Husqvarna CR125 of their very own!
Corona, CA - March 11, 2013 - Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder was joined by Jaime Lanza and Brent Eastman this weekend at the Glen Helen 6 Hour - the opening round of the 2013 JBC Endurance Series - where the trio rode their FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310R to a solid podium finish.
Pela Renet is Enduro 2 World Champion
Thursday, 18 September 2014 | 76 Views
Honda Canada GDR 2014 CMRC National Championship
Tuesday, 02 September 2014 | 241 Views
Kaven Benoit's KTM 250 SX
Thursday, 21 August 2014 | 222 Views
MX And Off-Road Long-term Beta 350RR Factory
Tuesday, 12 August 2014 | 198 Views
Tyler Medaglia's 2014 KTM 450 SX-F
Tuesday, 29 July 2014 | 344 Views
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
- MotoConcepts Racing: MIKE ALESSI 2015 Report
- SEEWER RUNS AT THE FRONT IN BRAZIL MX2