Corona, CA - April 3, 2013 - The Husqvarna 1-2-5 Challenge is just around the corner, and we can already smell the two-stroke exhaust! As a feature in Glen Helen's MTA 2-Stroke MX World Championship, Husqvarna is proud to sponsor the 125 Pro class. Eight different motocross publications will be competing in the race aboard Husky CR125s, along with teams from FMF and Pro Circuit. The victor in the battle for lightweight supremacy will not only be taking home the $1000 purse, but also a brand new 2013 Husqvarna CR125 of their very own!
Corona, CA - March 11, 2013 - Factory Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder was joined by Jaime Lanza and Brent Eastman this weekend at the Glen Helen 6 Hour - the opening round of the 2013 JBC Endurance Series - where the trio rode their FMF/Stillwell Performance TXC310R to a solid podium finish.
Kaven Benoit's KTM 250 SX
Thursday, 21 August 2014 | 107 Views
MX And Off-Road Long-term Beta 350RR Factory
Tuesday, 12 August 2014 | 162 Views
Tyler Medaglia's 2014 KTM 450 SX-F
Tuesday, 29 July 2014 | 312 Views
Chris Birch Talks to MX And Off-Road
Wednesday, 02 July 2014 | 342 Views
Restricted Ride - Starring Jarrett May
Thursday, 22 May 2014 | 610 Views
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town
- Rally Connex Rock Hound Rally Update presented by Two Wheel Motorsport.
- Szoke Injured at Observed Trials Event