MANTOVA, January 27 - Once again, the sun and the crowd rewarded the Airoh Mantova Starcross the event that opens the season for thirty years and that never sets, being a point of reference for the motocross scene. The event opened with a round of applause to remember Georges Jobé the 5 times World Champion winner of the Mantova International in 1986. Immediately after, the start of the races with the spectacular Airoh Cup who has seen Kevin Strijbos eliminate Max Nagl and then win in the final thanks to a slip of Rui Goncalves.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 GP rider Tanel Leok battled snow and icy conditions to race to second place overall against 1080 riders at today's grueling Enduropale Du Touquet Beach Race in northern France.
The Estonian - at his first major international ride for the team and also in his debut at the three-hour event - recorded a total of 10 laps and was less than two minutes behind overall winner Jean-Claude Mousse (Yamaha).
Kaven Benoit's KTM 250 SX
Thursday, 21 August 2014 | 139 Views
MX And Off-Road Long-term Beta 350RR Factory
Tuesday, 12 August 2014 | 164 Views
Tyler Medaglia's 2014 KTM 450 SX-F
Tuesday, 29 July 2014 | 313 Views
Chris Birch Talks to MX And Off-Road
Wednesday, 02 July 2014 | 343 Views
Restricted Ride - Starring Jarrett May
Thursday, 22 May 2014 | 615 Views
- Marty Halmazna is set to return to Hard Enduro at Red Bull Sea to Sky
- Red Bull Rocks & Logs returns to Wild Rose MX Park in Calgary with all new format and features
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town