MANTOVA, January 27 - Once again, the sun and the crowd rewarded the Airoh Mantova Starcross the event that opens the season for thirty years and that never sets, being a point of reference for the motocross scene. The event opened with a round of applause to remember Georges Jobé the 5 times World Champion winner of the Mantova International in 1986. Immediately after, the start of the races with the spectacular Airoh Cup who has seen Kevin Strijbos eliminate Max Nagl and then win in the final thanks to a slip of Rui Goncalves.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 GP rider Tanel Leok battled snow and icy conditions to race to second place overall against 1080 riders at today's grueling Enduropale Du Touquet Beach Race in northern France.
The Estonian - at his first major international ride for the team and also in his debut at the three-hour event - recorded a total of 10 laps and was less than two minutes behind overall winner Jean-Claude Mousse (Yamaha).
Tyler Medaglia's 2014 KTM 450 SX-F
Tuesday, 29 July 2014 | 144 Views
Chris Birch Talks to MX And Off-Road
Wednesday, 02 July 2014 | 243 Views
Restricted Ride - Starring Jarrett May
Thursday, 22 May 2014 | 509 Views
Brock Hoyer Turboed Timbersled
Friday, 04 April 2014 | 625 Views
How to Log Pivot Turn Chris Birch
Thursday, 03 April 2014 | 496 Views
- DeCal Works ‘DeSign Studio’ 4.0 Plastic Surgery
- DESALLE BACK IN THE FRAME FOR CZECH MXGP
- 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule Announced
- Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship - East Round #3
- Changes To The ISDE Team Canada Roster
- Motosport.com Holeshot Award in 450 Class Moto 2 Vaults Eli Tomac to First Career Premier Division Victory at Spring Creek
- Kevin and Tyler Podium at Sand Del Lee!
- 2015 SCOTT MX New Collection is lauching in Canada
- Sand Del Lee hosts Round 6 of Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals
- Atlantic MX Spring Series -Strang's MX
- CGRT 2014 Royal Distributing World Enduro Canada CXCC Report