You hear it time and time again; what are the keys to any race? Starts and corners. Well, GoldenTyre Canada is giving you one more reason to be the first one into the first turn.
Graham Jarvis has been having an awesome run, with win after win, including the King of All Motos and the 2012 Tough One. He was the most successful rider in 2011, and I had the pleasure of watching this man ride to victory at the Xtinction event held in the Alberta Badlands.
Jarvis has skill and style. This video just goes to prove that point over and over again.
Graham Jarvis - Legendary New
Thursday, 25 September 2014 | 246 Views
Pela Renet is Enduro 2 World Champion
Thursday, 18 September 2014 | 212 Views
Honda Canada GDR 2014 CMRC National Championship
Tuesday, 02 September 2014 | 278 Views
Kaven Benoit's KTM 250 SX
Thursday, 21 August 2014 | 268 Views
MX And Off-Road Long-term Beta 350RR Factory
Tuesday, 12 August 2014 | 229 Views
- Legends of Canadian Motocross Needs Five Minutes of Your Time
- Matt Goerke signs with Rockstar Energy Drink Yamaha for 2015
- Szoke’s Return to Two Wheels
- Red Bull Straight Rhythm: The Evolution of Supercross
- MIKE BROWN CARDS TOP FIVE AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- BLAZUSIAK FINISHES SECOND AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- MUSQUIN IS RED BULL STRAIGHT RHYTHM 250CC CHAMPION
- CGRT Rocks and Logs Race Report
- YOSHIMURA SUZUKI USA SIGNS BLAKE BAGGETT
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP