You hear it time and time again; what are the keys to any race? Starts and corners. Well, GoldenTyre Canada is giving you one more reason to be the first one into the first turn.
Graham Jarvis has been having an awesome run, with win after win, including the King of All Motos and the 2012 Tough One. He was the most successful rider in 2011, and I had the pleasure of watching this man ride to victory at the Xtinction event held in the Alberta Badlands.
Jarvis has skill and style. This video just goes to prove that point over and over again.
Graham Jarvis - Legendary New
Thursday, 25 September 2014 | 105 Views
Pela Renet is Enduro 2 World Champion
Thursday, 18 September 2014 | 160 Views
Honda Canada GDR 2014 CMRC National Championship
Tuesday, 02 September 2014 | 253 Views
Kaven Benoit's KTM 250 SX
Thursday, 21 August 2014 | 241 Views
MX And Off-Road Long-term Beta 350RR Factory
Tuesday, 12 August 2014 | 210 Views
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages