As posted on ESPN XGames, written by Colin Bane Japanese freestyle motocross rider Eigo Sato, 34, died Thursday after sustaining injuries while training for the 2013 Red Bull X-Fighters tour near his home in Iwaki City, Japan, according to a statement released by Red Bull.
World Enduro Canada has announced the 2013 Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship will kick off in June. In an effort to allow more riders, from all classes, to contend for an industry recognized National off road racing championship there will be Champions crowned in both eastern and western Canada.
It might only be the mid February but for Husaberg Extreme Team rider Graham Jarvis 2013 has started with a bang. From topping The Tough One to jetting to the States for the King Of The Motos event in California, and with training in between, Jarvis’ feet have barely touched…
Thursday, 24 January 2013 20:57 Posted by Jeff Morgan
Los Angeles, CA (January 24, 2013) – L&Mc Racing, LLC will regrettably cease team racing operations for the 2013 season, immediately, as the result of circumstances beyond the team’s control.
Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:20
Ice Oval and Snocross Superstars Already Committed to the 2013 Grand Prix Ski-Doo of Valcourt Presented by FOXPosted by Jeff Morgan
Valcourt, Québec, January 24, 2013 — To ensure fans attending the Grand Prix Ski-Doo of Valcourt presented by FOX the weekend of February 15-17 anticipate the most competitive daily and final events, organizers of the 31st edition of the Great Quebec Winter Classic are already announcing the participation of some…
ANAHEIM, Calif. - The storied Monster Energy AMA Supercross racing career of GEICO Honda's Kevin Windham has come to a close. Windham, 34, ended his 19-year pro career on Saturday night at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The veteran wrapped up his career with 19 wins, more than 200 Supercross starts…
St. Bruno, Que. – Aldo Racing/KTM Canada rider Patrick Beaulé became the first Canadian to complete the grueling Dakar Rally on both a motorcycle and in a car on Saturday. The Quebec native rode a KTM 450 Rally Replica motorcycle to 62nd place out of 125 finishers, and 196 starters of the…
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale this weekend at Walton
- Husqvarna's Andrew DeLong One Step Closer at South Carolina National Enduro
- Marty Halmazna is set to return to Hard Enduro at Red Bull Sea to Sky
- Red Bull Rocks & Logs returns to Wild Rose MX Park in Calgary with all new format and features
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad