Thursday, 11 April 2013 12:50
Gopher Dunes: The CMRC Amateur National Qualifier Season Opener Motocross Race is coming right up this Sunday, April 14.Posted by Jeff Morgan
Two utmost important reminders for this weekend: 1) You MUST have your 2013 CMRC Membership (if you don't have it, do it online NOW; if you wait till race day to purchase it, and there are any issues with your bike race #, you will not be scored properly or…
Who loves Canada? Who wants to support Canada's riders at the ISDE this year? Well, now you can, simply visit http://www.gofundme.com/20o5vk and donating $40 dollars. As a bonus to the nice feeling that you will get for supporting Canadian riders, you will also receive the beautiful T-Shirt that you see…
The FIM Motocross World Championship travels to Italy this weekend for round four of 18 and as the races are scratched off the calendar, so does the full force of the 2013 Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe begin to reveal itself.
Well, track opening on Easter weekend kept more than just the bunny hopping! Over 300 uber-excited riders came out and were so happy to be riding on Canadian outdoor dirt again!
Sunstar has added 450 outdoor MX contender Fredrik Noren to its team for the 2013 season. Coming from Sweden after a successful career, Noren is looking to make a name for himself on U.S. soil. In part time action last year, he was able to nail down two top 10…
Wednesday, 03 April 2013 08:12 Posted by Jeff Morgan
KTM factory rider and three times Dakar rally winner Marc Coma of Spain is in the United Arab Emirates to contest the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge and the Sealine Rally in Qatar, the events that open his racing season for 2013.
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
- MotoConcepts Racing: MIKE ALESSI 2015 Report
- SEEWER RUNS AT THE FRONT IN BRAZIL MX2
- STRIJBOS CONFIRMS 3RD IN WORLD MXGP SERIES
- Husqvarna's DeLong fifth at Unadilla GNCC
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad