With the ever expanding Veteran classes in off-road racing in Ontario, many people are wondering where the future of our sport is going. Where are the new riders and how do we bring young people into organized competition? To anyone who has been to a World Enduro Canada Mini Enduro,…
Pro’s and Intermediates will be eligible to register for the “Cash Challenge”. One moto each day, and a cash prize awarded on Sunday. This race will not be for BCMA Points, it will be in addition to the regular series racing. Entry fee $20.00
The factory Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 team will be looking to re-establish some podium presence at the Grand Prix of Bulgaria this weekend.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki Europe's Max Anstie had the speed but not the luck to draw closer to his first FIM MX2 World Championship podium result with the factory-backed RM-Z250 last Sunday in Italy but is hopeful of better fortune this weekend in Bulgaria.
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 14:12 Posted by Jeff Morgan
In a racing discipline that has seen exponential growth, Monster Energy Kawasaki is prepared to battle for a championship in the 2013 AMA EnduroCross series. Returning riders Taylor Robert and Justin Soulé both reached the podium last season and will concentrate exclusively on EnduroCross in 2013 racing the KX™250F.
Thursday, 11 April 2013 12:50
Gopher Dunes: The CMRC Amateur National Qualifier Season Opener Motocross Race is coming right up this Sunday, April 14.Posted by Jeff Morgan
Two utmost important reminders for this weekend: 1) You MUST have your 2013 CMRC Membership (if you don't have it, do it online NOW; if you wait till race day to purchase it, and there are any issues with your bike race #, you will not be scored properly or…
Who loves Canada? Who wants to support Canada's riders at the ISDE this year? Well, now you can, simply visit http://www.gofundme.com/20o5vk and donating $40 dollars. As a bonus to the nice feeling that you will get for supporting Canadian riders, you will also receive the beautiful T-Shirt that you see…
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale this weekend at Walton
- Husqvarna's Andrew DeLong One Step Closer at South Carolina National Enduro
- Marty Halmazna is set to return to Hard Enduro at Red Bull Sea to Sky
- Red Bull Rocks & Logs returns to Wild Rose MX Park in Calgary with all new format and features
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad