Day one, Lansdowne, will be a little easier this year but will remain the tougher of the two days. Friday night dry camping welcomed. Special extreme area for the top classes.
May has wrapped up as a successful month with lots of leisure riding and private training sessions happening! Now moving along into June, we have some more upcoming events with a Poker Run this Sunday, June 9 (see details below), followed by a TVR Club Race on Sunday, June 16 …
Rockstar Energy Drinks Motocross Manager James Hanson gives his insider view on the second round of the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Thunder Valley at the weekend.
Friday, 24 May 2013 14:25 Posted by Jeff Morgan
CALGARY, AB – May 24, 2013 – While you can send a man to the edge of space, you just can’t control the weather. Due to a steady streak of recent heavy rain in Calgary over the past week, the Red Bull Rocks and Logs event planned for May 25…
WEC regrets to inform that due to excessive rainfall in Meaford over the past two days, the course that was in perfect condition and set to go is now in a state that may not be easily passable by small motorcycles. It is critical that the Mini Enduro events in…
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad