The Canadian Motorcycle Association has endorsed the team selected to represent Canada at the 67th running of the Motocross of Nations, (MXON). The event takes place in Teutschenthal, Germany, September 29, 2013.
Friday, 14 June 2013 14:39 Posted by Jeff Morgan
The MOTOPARK MOTOCROSS CUP event June 29-30 has been designated a major fundraiser for Canada’s 2013 Motocross of Nations Team. The 67th annual Motocross of Nations will take place September 29, in Teutschenthal, Germany.
Day one, Lansdowne, will be a little easier this year but will remain the tougher of the two days. Friday night dry camping welcomed. Special extreme area for the top classes.
May has wrapped up as a successful month with lots of leisure riding and private training sessions happening! Now moving along into June, we have some more upcoming events with a Poker Run this Sunday, June 9 (see details below), followed by a TVR Club Race on Sunday, June 16 …
- Legends of Canadian Motocross Needs Five Minutes of Your Time
- Matt Goerke signs with Rockstar Energy Drink Yamaha for 2015
- Szoke’s Return to Two Wheels
- Red Bull Straight Rhythm: The Evolution of Supercross
- MIKE BROWN CARDS TOP FIVE AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- BLAZUSIAK FINISHES SECOND AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- MUSQUIN IS RED BULL STRAIGHT RHYTHM 250CC CHAMPION
- CGRT Rocks and Logs Race Report
- YOSHIMURA SUZUKI USA SIGNS BLAKE BAGGETT
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
THE BUZZTweets by @MXandOffroad