Inside MotoX & Off Road Volume 10 Issue 06Posted by Jeff Morgan
Inside this issue… Much like another year falling into the history books, Canada's most prolific motocross team has done the same. Blackfoot has called it a career and we talked to a few of the people behind the team to get their memories and thoughts of what Blackfoot has meant to Canadian motocross... The Trials des Nations is the most important trials event on the calendar every year and most Canadians probably don't even know that it takes place. We enlisted the help of Amy Szoke to tell the tale of the Canadian team and their adventures in Italy... We also continue to bring you our regular columnists Jason Frenette, Jared Stock, Victoria Hett and Amber Giroux… Plus much more. Click here or call (416) 962-7223 to subscribe.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town
- Rally Connex Rock Hound Rally Update presented by Two Wheel Motorsport.
- Szoke Injured at Observed Trials Event
- FUTURE WEST AND THE CANADIAN ARENACROSS CHAMPIONSHIP FOR SALE
- Double Podium for KTM in Ulverton!
- Chisholm and Maffenbeier snag overalls at Ulverton
- Hsu & Rockstar Energy Suzuki World Champions!
- DUNGEY WINS AT UNADILLA; CLOSES POINTS GAP TO ROCZEN
- Win For Factory Husqvarna's Andrew DeLong at Colorado National Enduro!