The Pleasant Valley Motosport Park in Brookefield, Nova Scotia hosted the Atlantic CMRC MX community on June 29th as the fourth stop on the Atlantic Spring Series.
Round 4 of the Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals in Regina, SK this past Saturday succumbed to heavy rains, thunder, and strong winds, which saw the second half of the event cancelled. But there was plenty of action in both the first and only MX1 and MX2 motos, with Bobby Kiniry and Jeremy Medaglia recording their first wins of the season.
Grey skies, a threat of rain and temperatures that stayed below 16º C were the hallmark of Round 3 of the Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals in Calgary, AB on Sunday.
VP Racing Fuels announced it will provide trackside fuel service at upcoming Loretta Lynn Regional events. "Today's amateur riders are tomorrow's stars of the sport and we’re committed to providing them with the same support and same production performance fuels as the professionals rely on each and every week,” said Mark Ticen, Powersport Technical Consultant for VP Racing Fuels.
Round one of the Canadian Women’s West National Series kicked off this weekend in Nanaimo, BC. We had a great turnout with 25 riders at the gate, perfect weather and a lineup of spectators. Although Hailey Larson went 1-1 and claimed both holeshots it looks like she will have her work cut out for her this year. The new rookie on the line Schrader’s Yamaha TLD rider Kennedy Lutz was able to stay ahead for the first couple laps in Moto 1, but a couple little mistakes in corners left her a few seconds behind the reigning champ finishing with an impressive 2-3 for 3rd overall at her first Canadian Women’s National event.
MX And Off-Road photographer John Meaney made the trek down to Glen Helen to mark the return of the AMA Pro Nationals to the historic venue.
More than 1,000 entries are expected for rounds 1 and 2 of the NEW ERA MOTOPARK CUP May 17 and 18. The weekend promises to be one of the biggest of the year with competitors from all over Ontario and parts of the US.
The Atlantic CMRC motocross Spring Series began at the Riverglade MX Park outside Moncton, New Brunswick on Saturday May 3rd. After a long winter, people were eager for the season to start and the weather and track did not dissappoint. Here are a few photos from the day. Be sure to check out Round 2 in the Spring Series taking place on May 18th at the Mill Hill MX park in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scota.
Motopark will open for the season Friday April 11. If it's a busy weekend you can expect heats. The winter has been hard on the tracks and we need a couple more weeks to make them the best they can be for this years ANQ that was scheduled for the April 20th. As a result, we have moved the running of the CMRC ANQ at Motopark to Sunday May the 11th.
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale this weekend at Walton
- Husqvarna's Andrew DeLong One Step Closer at South Carolina National Enduro
- Marty Halmazna is set to return to Hard Enduro at Red Bull Sea to Sky
- Red Bull Rocks & Logs returns to Wild Rose MX Park in Calgary with all new format and features
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!