Sept.2, 2012 took the Atlantic Region to Strangs MX Park in Port Elgin NB. My fiancée Nichole and I decided to take advantage of some time off and headed for the track at lunch time on Friday. We were not the only racers that decided to take advantage of the long weekend and nice weather, while on route we hooked up with one of my team riders Logan Gallant and his buddy Justin Mackinnon and started the racer convoy to Strangs MX Park.
Women's Cup results from Day 4 of the ISDE. Looks like all three of the American enterants are out now.
Wardlow AB: Shane ( aka Moose ) Cuthbertson ( Cochrane ) continues his dominance as he trampled the competition at the Second Gear Club’s Whispering Pines Hare Scrambles this past weekend.
Can't make it to Vegas for the Monster Cup? Well, you're in luck! The whole event will be broadcast on SPEED! Fans can watch from home, or your fav watering hole, for three and a half hours of Monster Cup action starting at 7 pm PST (10 pm EST)!
Just in time to start those engines revving for the 2013 season!
St. Bruno,QC, September, 2012 - Patrick Beaulé today announces official support from KTM Canada for his Dakar 2013 effort. KTM as a motorcycle manufacturer is known for its race-ready motorcycles, and is synonymous with dominance in the Dakar Rally.
Standings for the Women's Cup Team Challenge. Rive and Giroux had a rough go yesterday, but Hett worked her way into 10th place overall! Way to go, Tori! Almeda will be restarting today - she is determined to ride through the rest of the days. Unfortunately, an injury will keep Amber out of the rest of the event.
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages