Team Suzuki's Dario Arco clinched the 2012 Argentinian MX1 title in an exciting showdown at final round at Roque Pérez in Buenos Aires.
Antoine Meo, KTM’s latest E1 signing for the 2012 season leaves South America with four straight World Championship victories in his pocket marking him as an early title favorite for the coming season.
KTM factory rider Cristobal Guerrero completed another confident ride in Rd. 4 of the Enduro 2 World Championships in San Juan Argentina on Sunday when he finished second to claim his second podium in two days.
KTM Enduro Factory rider Christophe Nambotin of France wrapped up Rd. 3 & 4 of the Enduro 3 World Championship in San Juan, Argentina with two more victories and a perfect score card as the tour leaves for Europe.
Antoine Meo and Christophe Nambotin continue their winning streak, with their third consecutive victories in Enduro 1 and Endur 3 of the 2012 Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship at the GP of Argentina. Ivan Cervantes, of Spain, secures his first victory aboard his new Gas Gas in Enduro 2 in sensational style while Jonathan Manzi topped the podium in the Enduro Junior class.
- DeCal Works ‘DeSign Studio’ 4.0 Plastic Surgery
- DESALLE BACK IN THE FRAME FOR CZECH MXGP
- 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule Announced
- Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship - East Round #3
- Changes To The ISDE Team Canada Roster
- Motosport.com Holeshot Award in 450 Class Moto 2 Vaults Eli Tomac to First Career Premier Division Victory at Spring Creek
- Kevin and Tyler Podium at Sand Del Lee!
- 2015 SCOTT MX New Collection is lauching in Canada
- Sand Del Lee hosts Round 6 of Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals
- Atlantic MX Spring Series -Strang's MX
- CGRT 2014 Royal Distributing World Enduro Canada CXCC Report