Team Suzuki's Dario Arco clinched the 2012 Argentinian MX1 title in an exciting showdown at final round at Roque Pérez in Buenos Aires.
Antoine Meo, KTM’s latest E1 signing for the 2012 season leaves South America with four straight World Championship victories in his pocket marking him as an early title favorite for the coming season.
KTM factory rider Cristobal Guerrero completed another confident ride in Rd. 4 of the Enduro 2 World Championships in San Juan Argentina on Sunday when he finished second to claim his second podium in two days.
KTM Enduro Factory rider Christophe Nambotin of France wrapped up Rd. 3 & 4 of the Enduro 3 World Championship in San Juan, Argentina with two more victories and a perfect score card as the tour leaves for Europe.
Antoine Meo and Christophe Nambotin continue their winning streak, with their third consecutive victories in Enduro 1 and Endur 3 of the 2012 Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship at the GP of Argentina. Ivan Cervantes, of Spain, secures his first victory aboard his new Gas Gas in Enduro 2 in sensational style while Jonathan Manzi topped the podium in the Enduro Junior class.
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
- MotoConcepts Racing: MIKE ALESSI 2015 Report
- SEEWER RUNS AT THE FRONT IN BRAZIL MX2
- STRIJBOS CONFIRMS 3RD IN WORLD MXGP SERIES
- Husqvarna's DeLong fifth at Unadilla GNCC