Jason Schrage has just finished another year of racing the National Offroad Series and has given us a quick recap.
So, I know I usually post my blog up on Mondays, and I’m really trying to get regular with that. I know another editor gets one up hell or high water every Monday, and for that I give him credit, but for me, I just couldn’t bring myself to look at my computer on Monday after two weekends of racing, knowing there’s still like, what? 5 more to go! I’m starting to feel the burn! *laugh*
Geoff Nelson, former King of E3, has been keeping quiet this summer, but that doesn't mean he's slowed down any. I recently got a chance to catch up with Nelson and he gave me the low down on this past weekend of racing.
EnduroX is back on at Ontario, California this weekend, featuring Canada's first couple of off road, Bobby Prochnau and Chantelle Bykerk! Also racing will be X Games Bronze Medalist (and proud Canadian) Cory Graffunder and, fresh off his win at TKO Mike Brown is back, along with XGames Gold Medalist Cody Webb. It's going to be a great race!
In addition to an awesome write up, our Atlantic wanderer sent us some top shelf photos from this past weekend at Strang's! Check 'em out! - IMX
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town
- Rally Connex Rock Hound Rally Update presented by Two Wheel Motorsport.
- Szoke Injured at Observed Trials Event
- FUTURE WEST AND THE CANADIAN ARENACROSS CHAMPIONSHIP FOR SALE
- Double Podium for KTM in Ulverton!