Rules to win the Triple Crown:
1) A rider must compete in at least one (1) race/event per discipline (Arenacross, Motocross, Supercross)
2) A riders points are accumulated in one (1) class and cannot be a combination of 250 and 450 points.
3) The rider that wins the Triple Crown Series, does NOT have to win a race or a championship at any discipline to win the Triple Crown title.
4) The rider with the highest overall points in the 450 and 250 class at the final round of the Triple Crown Series (Hamilton Supercross November 17th) will be the Triple Crown Champion for their respected class.
Their will be Three (3) separate series', Arenacross, Motocross and Supercross, which will bring 3 Championships in each discipline for the 450cc and 250cc Class.
Calgary, AB- Round 1 of the Rockstar MXtour Nationals is set to start in the skyline of Calgary, AB. The below info will help you get to where you need to be and insure you are ready to go racing.
MXTOUR Race Format
Thursday -1pm Factory Parking
Friday - 9am Privateer Parking
- 12pm Team Managers meeting
- 1pm-4pm Pro Sign-In
- 1pm-5pm Pro Tech Inspection
- 2pm Amateur Parking
**NO WMX TECH INSPECTION
ABSOLUTELY NO SIGN UP ON RACE DAY
Saturday - 8:30am Pro Riders Meeting
- 9am Practice/Qualifying Starts
- 1:30pm Pro Racing starts
WMX Motos - 11am - Moto 1
- 1pm - Moto 2
$85 (Pre- entry - Online www.rockstartriplecrown.com) closed Wednesday
$110 (Post entry - Friday at Track)
$85 (Pre-entry - Online www.rockstartriplecrown.com) closed Wednesday
$85 ( Post entry - Friday at Track)
- Must have MRC Licence to enter
- N0 250 four-strokes allowed in the 450 class
- Intermediate Riders (AMA B Riders) will not be able to apply for a Pro Licence or Credential
250/450: (1) 10 minute free/10 minute timed qualifying, (1) 15 minute timed qualifying
- 250 Class: (2) 25 minutes + 2 laps
- 450 Class: (2) 30 minutes + 2 laps