GEICO Honda supercross/motocross team rider Wil Hahn will be taking part in a Google+ Hangout on Air that will be hosted by legendary GEICO rider Kevin Windham. GEICO has teamed up with Google to sponsor the #Hahngout (Hahn + Hangout) where host Kevin Windham will be asking Wil questions about his life on-and-off the racetrack. The live recording will take place next Thursday on June 13that 3pm EST, lasting about one hour. Here is the link to the event page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cuie14nvjov37gfm626v1faluco
TORONTO (March 23) -- The impressive journey of GEICO Honda rider Wil Hahn continued Saturday night with a gut-check runner-up finish at the Roger's Centre in downtown Toronto. Hahn remains close to perfect on the season with six podium finishes in six starts, including two victories and two second-place results.
Arriving in Canada with his biggest lead of the season in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross 250SX East standings, GEICO Honda's Wil Hahn is more motivated than ever to return to the top of the podium to keep his advantage growing during the 2013 schedule's stretch run.
Boise, ID (October 27, 2012) – The penultimate round of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series took place inside the Idaho Center, just west of Boise and the packed house witnessed racing on the toughest EnduroCross track yet. The difficult track created a lot of action and KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak took another win despite a last lap crash that allowed Beta’s Cody Webb to get within striking difference. Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder withstood pressure from multiple riders to earn the last podium position.
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages