We were lucky enough to have the legendary JSR swing by our trailer while he was visiting the 2013 Western Canadian Amateur Nationals in Raymond, AB. See JSR's take on Raymond, the Nationals and the young talent coming up.
It had been a long time since Canadian motocross had sent a successful and truly representative team to the Motocross des Nations. Last fall would have been the first such opportunity. After years of patching together last-minute teams amidst conflict and confusion, Canadian fans were finally going to see three of Canada's top riders compete on the world stage.
Round 1: Agassiz, BC
Sunday April 15
The opening round of the KTM RIDE ORANGE Moto Tour 2012 (Canadian edition!) kicked off last Sunday in beautiful Agassiz, BC. We’re happy to say that the event went off without a hitch … well, there were a few small ones but nothing that the Moto Tour team couldn’t overcome.
Most Canadian moto fans will have their own unique memories of Blackfoot, whether it is a certain rider, a particular bike, a special moment or any other number of possibilities. Blackfoot played a large part in bringing exposure to Canadian motocross and increasing the level of competition. You can't win that many championships and not force other teams to try and emulate your success.
“Influential” can mean so many different things. In this case, I’m going for riders who: have made a lasting impression on the sport, other riders and fans; riders who are exceptional in skill; have had long, notable careers (between 2001 and 2011); and/or continue to inspire the next generation of riders in their disciplines.
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
- MotoConcepts Racing: MIKE ALESSI 2015 Report
- SEEWER RUNS AT THE FRONT IN BRAZIL MX2
- STRIJBOS CONFIRMS 3RD IN WORLD MXGP SERIES
- Husqvarna's DeLong fifth at Unadilla GNCC