KTM riders won all three Junior World Championship titles on Sunday at the tenth edition of the FIM Junior Motocross World Championships held in Jinin, Czech Republic. Young American Aiden Tijero picked up the 65 cc title Championship, the British rider Conrad Mewse won the middle class 85 cc titles and the Latvian Pauls Jonass was the winner in the 125 cc class.
Porter, TX (August 1, 2013) – Premium synthetic lubricant manufacturer Royal Purple today announced that it is now the title sponsor and official lubrication partner for Three Palms Action Sports Park, an action sports venue in Conroe, TX. officially renamed Royal Purple Action Sports Park.
A superlative Jeremy Medaglia nails MX1 winJoshua Clark surprises with MX2 victory
Round 7 of the Monster Energy Motocross Nationals, which was held at Circuit Deschambault in Deschambault, QC on Sunday, saw two new faces rise to the top of the class in the form of Jeremy Medaglia in MX1 and Joshua Clark in MX2.
"Boundaries. Most people stay inside them. Others push them, explore their limits. Then there are those who transcend them, who live and ride Without Boundaries."
Well, we are a little late getting this up but here is the Thursday photo report from the Western Canadian Amateur Nationals. The weather has been amazing and the racing is living up to the expectations.
Jacob Piccolo has shown them how it is done in the 85cc 7-11 Class.
A good number of Pros showed up this year and so far David Gassin is working on the clean sweep.
Redemption Racing's Josh Snider is taking it to the Vet Master Class.
Kyle Biro is having a strong week so far and is looking to be in good shape to be the Yamaha Factory Rider Award winner.
Brock Leitner is giving Ethan Ladd a challenge, but so far Ladd is holding the points lead.
Hailey Larson is absolutely owning the Women's Class.
Even the gophers are checking out the action.
Red Bull KTM Factory racing rider Antonio Cairoli on Sunday claimed his 58th career GP victory in the GP of Brazil winning both the individual MX1 race and the Super Final after successfully hunting down Kevin Strijbos just as the two-lap board went out.
Sunstar has added 450 outdoor MX contender Fredrik Noren to its team for the 2013 season. Coming from Sweden after a successful career, Noren is looking to make a name for himself on U.S. soil. In part time action last year, he was able to nail down two top 10 finishes- an 8th in Moto 2 at Washougal and a 9th in Moto 1 at Lake Elsinore so he has shown he has the speed to contend. He’ll be riding an RMZ450 with Team Gus and using Sunstar Sprockets & Chains.
- Red Bull Rocks & Logs returns to Wild Rose MX Park in Calgary with all new format and features
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town
- Rally Connex Rock Hound Rally Update presented by Two Wheel Motorsport.