Husqvarna's factory off-road race team was on the gas around the globe this weekend, with Mike Brown taking the final win of the Australian Enduro-X Nationals in Melbourne, Australia and Jacob Argubright extending his lead in the West Hare Scrambles Championship in Southern California. The weekend also signaled the beginning of the season for Andrew DeLong and Russell Bobbitt, who took on the opening round of the AMA National Enduro Series in South Carolina with mixed results.
Factory FMF/KTM rider Mike Brown and Red Bull KTM rider Taddy Blazusiak finished 2-4 at Round Five of the AMA GEICO EnduroCross Series in Everett, Washington, an event that saw five KTM riders finish in the top ten as the sport continues to grow in popularity.
American Mike Brown and Spanish rider Laia Sanz both struck EnduroCross gold at the Barcelona X-Games on Saturday night while American Maria Forsberg finished second in the women’s event to give KTM a good haul in this event in the city’s Olympic Stadium.
Factory FMF/KTM rider Mike Brown topped the podium for the first time in the opening round of the AMA EnduroCross Series in the Orleans Arena, Las Vegas. Red Bull KTM Factory rider and reigning AMA EnduroCross Champion, Taddy Blazusiak finished second overall.
Las Vegas, NV (November 17, 2012) – KTM’s Taddy Blazusiak kept up the domination at the Las Vegas finale of the 2012 GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, presented by Lucas Oil. He clinched his fourth consecutive title, while Beta's Cody Webb did everything he could to challenge the dominant KTM rider in both mains. He led both laps, but ended up on the second spot of the podium with KTM's Mike Brown in third in the first main, and Husqvarna's Kyle Redmond took third in the second.
EnduroX is back on at Ontario, California this weekend, featuring Canada's first couple of off road, Bobby Prochnau and Chantelle Bykerk! Also racing will be X Games Bronze Medalist (and proud Canadian) Cory Graffunder and, fresh off his win at TKO Mike Brown is back, along with XGames Gold Medalist Cody Webb. It's going to be a great race!
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages