Motopark will open for the season Friday April 11. It’s been a long cold winter. Staff have been working for the past week doing the groundwork to prepare the tracks for this years opening.
Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Antonio Cairoli of Italy was at his golden best on Sunday at the MXGP of Brazil taking a decisive 1-1 victory to surge ahead 30 points in the championship after just three rounds. It was the Italian’s sixty- fifth career GP victory.
The 2014 Atlantic CMRC motocross schedule was just released. Here is what is in store for the Atlantic MX season. Racing starts at 10 am and goes all day. You can watch the best motocross racers in the Maritimes all for $10 (Adults); $5 for Children (6-12) and if you are a child under 5, you are free. Be sure to come on out to the various track and check out the racing.
The season begin with an Arenacross on April 18 and 19 in Springhill, Nova Scotia at the Civic Centre.
- May 3 (Saturday) - Riverglade Motocross Park - outside Moncton, New Brunswick
- May 18 (Sunday) - Mill Hill, Nova Scotia (Annapolis Valley)
- May 31 (Saturday) - Riverglade Motocross Park - outside Moncton, New Brunswick
- June 15 (Sunday) - Strang’s Motocross Park - Port Elgin, New Brunswick
- June 29 (Sunday) - Pleasant Valley Motocross Park - Brookfield, Nova Scotia
- July 13 (Sunday) - Burtt’s Corner Motocross Park, Burtt’s Corner (outside Fredericton, New Brunswick)
- July 27 (Sunday) - Mount Thom Motocross Park - Mount Thom, Nova Scotia
- August 2 (Saturday) - River Glade Motocross Park (outside Moncton, New Brunswick)
- August 3 (Sunday) - Pro National Race at the River Glade Motocross Park (outside Moncton, New Brunswick
- August 24 (Sunday) - Pleasant Valley Motocross Park (located in Brookfield Nova Scotia
- August 31 (Sunday) - Strang’s Motocross Park - Port Elgin, New Brunswick
- September 13 (Saturday) - River Glade Motocross Park, New Brunswick
- Moto for the Cure (a fund raiser for cancer research) - Sunday September 14 - Riverglade Motocross Park (located outside Moncton, New Brunswick)
Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Tony Cairoli launched his 2014 MX season with flair on Sunday taking impressive wins in both the MX1 and Elite Class at the opening round of the Italian International MX Championship in Riola on the island of Sardinia.
The 2014 motocross season is just around the corner with big changes coming in southwestern Ontario.
JGRMX is proud to announce that the team will support Phillip Nicoletti, a determined privateer, in a new developmental pilot program. Nicoletti, who hails from New York but has been training not far from the team’s North Carolina headquarters appears to have the potential to race as a professional but has lacked the resources available to top-tier teams. Nicoletti will be part of a new endeavor that will offer him an opportunity to showcase his talents, while simultaneously giving the team immediate access to a replacement rider familiar with it’s equipment should one of the two primary team riders suffer an injury.
November 29, 2013- The Allied Promoters Group Inc. (APG) is pleased to announce its official launch. Effective immediately, the APG is the sole collaborating body of Canada's premiere motorsports facilities, dedicated to the advancement of Canadian motocross.
- DESALLE BACK IN THE FRAME FOR CZECH MXGP
- 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule Announced
- Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship - East Round #3
- Changes To The ISDE Team Canada Roster
- Motosport.com Holeshot Award in 450 Class Moto 2 Vaults Eli Tomac to First Career Premier Division Victory at Spring Creek
- Kevin and Tyler Podium at Sand Del Lee!
- 2015 SCOTT MX New Collection is lauching in Canada
- Sand Del Lee hosts Round 6 of Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals
- Atlantic MX Spring Series -Strang's MX
- CGRT 2014 Royal Distributing World Enduro Canada CXCC Report
- CMRC Women's Eastern Nationals