The season is well underway and so far the racing has been great! Some of our old sponsors came back like KTM on the point and Machine racing, Apex Cycle, Lachapelle Racing Products, Woody's cycle Hone Printing and we welcome some new ones like LB Graphics, OSSA Canada and Free Flow MX park. Remember these guys they support our sport, please support them!
A week ago Sunday Yamaha/Machine Racing rider Kyle Keast was practicing at the indoor track when a high side forced him to put a hold on his training regime.
Kyle Keast is dead serious about 2012. He's switched to a Yamaha YZ450F, is back at Machine Racing and has a hardcore new training program.
Kyle Keast to race the Yamaha Machine Racing YZ450F for 2012
For Immediate Release - Kyle Keast is stepping aboard the championship-winning YZ450F in his strongest and most concerted effort yet for Canadian MX1 supremacy.
- Legends of Canadian Motocross Needs Five Minutes of Your Time
- Matt Goerke signs with Rockstar Energy Drink Yamaha for 2015
- Szoke’s Return to Two Wheels
- Red Bull Straight Rhythm: The Evolution of Supercross
- MIKE BROWN CARDS TOP FIVE AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- BLAZUSIAK FINISHES SECOND AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- MUSQUIN IS RED BULL STRAIGHT RHYTHM 250CC CHAMPION
- CGRT Rocks and Logs Race Report
- YOSHIMURA SUZUKI USA SIGNS BLAKE BAGGETT
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP