The season is well underway and so far the racing has been great! Some of our old sponsors came back like KTM on the point and Machine racing, Apex Cycle, Lachapelle Racing Products, Woody's cycle Hone Printing and we welcome some new ones like LB Graphics, OSSA Canada and Free Flow MX park. Remember these guys they support our sport, please support them!
A week ago Sunday Yamaha/Machine Racing rider Kyle Keast was practicing at the indoor track when a high side forced him to put a hold on his training regime.
Kyle Keast is dead serious about 2012. He's switched to a Yamaha YZ450F, is back at Machine Racing and has a hardcore new training program.
Kyle Keast to race the Yamaha Machine Racing YZ450F for 2012
For Immediate Release - Kyle Keast is stepping aboard the championship-winning YZ450F in his strongest and most concerted effort yet for Canadian MX1 supremacy.
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
- MotoConcepts Racing: MIKE ALESSI 2015 Report
- SEEWER RUNS AT THE FRONT IN BRAZIL MX2
- STRIJBOS CONFIRMS 3RD IN WORLD MXGP SERIES
- Husqvarna's DeLong fifth at Unadilla GNCC