After Nanaimo, I spent a fantastic week of trail riding (AKA bush whacking, getting whipped by trees, crushing my pipe, and dragging my bike up gnarly hills) in the Kamloops area. It was probably the best ride I have had this season thus far. After such a week I had my bike set up great for some offroad racing; then headed to Whispering Pines for some moto! FYI my offroad FMF exhaust passed with a 89 decibel reading. This is where the saying "Silent..but deadly" comes from right?
Follow Jared Stock on his journey back to riding two strokes. Jared is a great ambassador for Canadian Motocross so be sure to hit up jaredstock.com and stay up to date with the latest news.
Yamaha Motor Canada is bringing back the popular ‘Yamabucks For You’ program. This program distributes thousands of dollars’ worth of Yamabucks to Yamaha enthusiasts across the country through motorcycle track days and amateur Enduro and ATV racing.
Chicopee, MA (February 19, 2013) - After six rounds, the AMA Supercross moved from the West Coast to Texas for round 7 sat Cowboy Stadium in Arlington. Velocity 3 Yamaha would be down a rider as Kyle Chisholm (#11), who crashed the previous week in San Diego, was forced to sit out with lingering injuries. As the sole rider for the weekend, the pressure was placed upon V3R teammate Bobby Kiniry.
Chicopee, MA (January 28, 2013) - Velocity 3 Yamaha rolled into Oakland confident and ready to show why the first-year team earned the support of Factory Yamaha. With a late start to the season, Bobby Kiniry and Kyle Chisholm didn't have the testing time afforded other riders; however, literally ‘race-testing’ they continue to improve and put in solid performances.
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP
- HUSQVARNA’S ANDREW DELONG 3RD AT MOUNTAIN RIDGE GNCC
- ENDUROCROSS RACERS TAKE ON GRUELING RED BULL ROCKS & LOGS RACE
- Royal Distributing CXCC East - 2014 Finale at Walton
- Husqvarna FS 450
- Great season for Beta and its riders!
- KTM RACING ANNOUNCES JEFFREY HERLINGS WILL RACE IN MEXICO
- BMW Motorrad International GS Trophy North America 2014, day 3. A resurgent team South Africa
- Pela Renet interview with Husky Racing News
- Chris Birch Extreme Enduro Rider Launches New International Coaching Packages
- MotoConcepts Racing: MIKE ALESSI 2015 Report