Raphaël Lemieux of Terrebonne, QC, and Tommy Dallaire of Laterrière, QC both received Factory Rides at the Deschambault Amateur Motorcross Nationals on July 26-27.
Initially, it appeared as though Dallaire was the award winner by putting up top finishes in all three classes he raced in. However, Lemieux methodically picked up points as amateur races continued through Sunday and eventually was the top point getter.
After Nanaimo, I spent a fantastic week of trail riding (AKA bush whacking, getting whipped by trees, crushing my pipe, and dragging my bike up gnarly hills) in the Kamloops area. It was probably the best ride I have had this season thus far. After such a week I had my bike set up great for some offroad racing; then headed to Whispering Pines for some moto! FYI my offroad FMF exhaust passed with a 89 decibel reading. This is where the saying "Silent..but deadly" comes from right?
Follow Jared Stock on his journey back to riding two strokes. Jared is a great ambassador for Canadian Motocross so be sure to hit up jaredstock.com and stay up to date with the latest news.
Yamaha Motor Canada is bringing back the popular ‘Yamabucks For You’ program. This program distributes thousands of dollars’ worth of Yamabucks to Yamaha enthusiasts across the country through motorcycle track days and amateur Enduro and ATV racing.
Chicopee, MA (February 19, 2013) - After six rounds, the AMA Supercross moved from the West Coast to Texas for round 7 sat Cowboy Stadium in Arlington. Velocity 3 Yamaha would be down a rider as Kyle Chisholm (#11), who crashed the previous week in San Diego, was forced to sit out with lingering injuries. As the sole rider for the weekend, the pressure was placed upon V3R teammate Bobby Kiniry.
- Legends of Canadian Motocross Needs Five Minutes of Your Time
- Matt Goerke signs with Rockstar Energy Drink Yamaha for 2015
- Szoke’s Return to Two Wheels
- Red Bull Straight Rhythm: The Evolution of Supercross
- MIKE BROWN CARDS TOP FIVE AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- BLAZUSIAK FINISHES SECOND AT DENVER ENDUROCROSS
- MUSQUIN IS RED BULL STRAIGHT RHYTHM 250CC CHAMPION
- CGRT Rocks and Logs Race Report
- YOSHIMURA SUZUKI USA SIGNS BLAKE BAGGETT
- Success at the Orange Crush Adventure Rally
- VP RACING FUELS CONGRATULATES KAILUB RUSSELL ON GNCC CHAMPIONSHIP