Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart raced his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 to his fifth win of the season and his 50th career victory at round 13 of the 2014 AMA/ FIM Supercross Championships at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis on Saturday night.
The biggest show in Canada when it comes to motocross is the Toronto Supercross. This year the fans that were on hand at the Rogers Centre were treated to one of the best Supercross races of the season, and maybe in the last several years? have a look at some of the action from Saturday night.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart bounced back from last weekend’s high-speed crash to turn-in a first-class performance at Saturday’s second round of AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart celebrated his latest excursion to Las Vegas in spectacularly-winning style in his first-ever attempt at the prominent, stand-alone Monster Energy Cup Championship.
The life of a factory motocross mechanic is not an easy one. Factory motocross bikes are worth well over a hundred thousand dollars and require the upmost in care and maintenance. Follow Lee McCollum and Rene Zapata as they tear down and rebuild James Stewart's Factory Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450.
- DEAN FERRIS TO FINISH 2014 MXGP SEASON WITH ICEONE RACING
- Franz Kadlec is the new European Trial Champion
- Importations Thibault Ltd has become the distributor for ONE Industries products in Canada.
- RED BULL KTM’S ROCZEN IS US PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPION
- Marco Cannella Conquers Walton!
- Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart
- Benoit and Medaglia go 1-3 in the Championship!
- CGRT Moose Mountain XC Report
- The final showdown this weekend in Motocross Town
- Rally Connex Rock Hound Rally Update presented by Two Wheel Motorsport.
- Szoke Injured at Observed Trials Event