Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart raced his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 to his fifth win of the season and his 50th career victory at round 13 of the 2014 AMA/ FIM Supercross Championships at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis on Saturday night.
The biggest show in Canada when it comes to motocross is the Toronto Supercross. This year the fans that were on hand at the Rogers Centre were treated to one of the best Supercross races of the season, and maybe in the last several years? have a look at some of the action from Saturday night.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart bounced back from last weekend’s high-speed crash to turn-in a first-class performance at Saturday’s second round of AMA/ FIM World Supercross Championship at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona.
Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart celebrated his latest excursion to Las Vegas in spectacularly-winning style in his first-ever attempt at the prominent, stand-alone Monster Energy Cup Championship.
The life of a factory motocross mechanic is not an easy one. Factory motocross bikes are worth well over a hundred thousand dollars and require the upmost in care and maintenance. Follow Lee McCollum and Rene Zapata as they tear down and rebuild James Stewart's Factory Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450.
- DESALLE BACK IN THE FRAME FOR CZECH MXGP
- 2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Schedule Announced
- Royal Distributing Canadian Cross Country Championship - East Round #3
- Changes To The ISDE Team Canada Roster
- Motosport.com Holeshot Award in 450 Class Moto 2 Vaults Eli Tomac to First Career Premier Division Victory at Spring Creek
- Kevin and Tyler Podium at Sand Del Lee!
- 2015 SCOTT MX New Collection is lauching in Canada
- Sand Del Lee hosts Round 6 of Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals
- Atlantic MX Spring Series -Strang's MX
- CGRT 2014 Royal Distributing World Enduro Canada CXCC Report
- CMRC Women's Eastern Nationals